Wind driven cowl with stainless steel turbine head and hook bolt fixing.
Tested for gas to BS 715. Suitable for all fuels.
Model 200 size 180 - 235 mm internal flue diameter
The Aspirotor has a long standing record of successful operation in both Europe and the UK in the curing of downdraught in both flue and chimney systems. Whatever the weather, no matter how hard the wind blows, the stainless steel turbine head maintains efficient draw in the flue.
In situations where the draw on the system is insufficient, the Aspirotor will assist in generating an efficient draw on the flue. The Aspirotor has been widely used to ventilate away the dangers of methane gas on land fill sites.
- For use on all fuel systems, gas, oil, wood, coal
- Tested and certificated to BS715:1993 and BSEN 1856-1:2003
- Stainless steel turbine head
- Cast aluminium base
- Easy fit using four stainless steel hook bolts and wing nuts
- Twin high temperature (up to 200°c) oil filled bearings for a smooth, quiet operation
- Only requires a wind speed of 4mph to start turbine head rotating
- Easy clean facilities, swivel head as standard to allow easy cleaning of system
- Optional anchor leg and strap fixing for exposed locations
- Optional special bases to suit a variety of applications i.e. small/large round, square and rectangular outlets
- Money back guarantee
Anchor leg & strap set