- 0 Item
Monarch Midi Water Softener - Includes Installation Kit
Free Hose Kits - Please call for details - Special Offer
If you have a Pressurised/Unvented/Megaflo System you will need the PSK KIT
If you have a Combi Boiler you will need the 3/4" HI-FLO HOSES
If you have a 28mm Supply then you will require:
Monarch have been leading water softener manufacturers since 1964 and are suppliers to H.M. the Queen's Estate at Sandringham
The Monarch Midi Water Softener is a high performance water softener offering economy, efficiency and reliability through experience.
Suitable for a household with 4 to 7 people in a hard water area.
Probably the best selling & most economical water softener you can buy.
*7 years parts guarantee with 12 months labour warranty. (Some limitations apply - please see terms & conditions below.)
Monarch Midi Water Softener features & benefits:
- Detects leaks in your plumbing system
- Delays regeneration until 2am
- Stores data in the event of a power cut
- Initiates an additional regeneration if ever required
- Learns and remembers your water usage patterns to make substantial savings on both salt and water use
- Safe low voltage electronics via plug-in transformer - supplied
- Meter Control with proportional brining as standard - only regenerates the resin that's been used
- Up to 57% salt saving over conventional softeners
- Food Grade Resin
- CE Approved
- WRAS Approvals
- Suitable for 15, 22 and 28mm water supplies
Monarch Midi Water Softener Specifications:
- Height: 585mm / Width: 275mm / Depth 460mm
- Slide on rear cover
- Water use per regeneration - 58 litres
- Proportional Brining
- Max flow rate: 78 litres per minute
- Free Flow Valve Technology
- Suitable for 15, 22 & 28mm supplies
- Easy push button set up
- Unique 'self protect programme'
- Safe low voltage electronics
- Up to 57% salt savings
- Food grade resin
- CE & WRAS Approved
- All valves wet tested prior to use
Monarch Midi Water Softener Dimensions:
585mm High x 275mm Wide x 460mm Deep.
If using the Maxiflow hoses or PSK kit please allow an extra 10mm to depth. If using on a 28mm system please allow an extra 35mm depth.
Justify your Investment of a Monarch Midi Water Softener:
The cost will be less than other home improvements and is an investment.
A family of 4 in an average hard water area can save over 200 a year! Compare these savings against the outlay of the softener, and you will see that it ispossibly the most cost effective home improvement you can make.
Most people who have a water softener would simply say that to wash and bathe in scum free water is enough.
However, a water softener fulfils many functions and gives substantial savings.
The long term benefits are the increased life of appliances, protection of taps, bathroom suites, your boiler etc,
not to forget the daily savings on household bills by reducing soap consumption to name just one by up to 50%...
SOFT WATER BENEFITS:
1. Saves time. With no scum marks or evaporation stains to
clean away, housework is reduced.
2. Can save up to 50% of washing powder, soaps,
shampoos and conditioners etc.
3. Will protect your boiler and increase the life of your system by
removing existing scale.
4. Saves money on hot water bills -with no scale to heat
first. Just 1/16"of scale will cause a loss of efficiency of 12%.
5. Rinses away without staining.
6. Can help dry skin conditions including eczema
7. Makes laundry brighter and fresher.
8. Has a clean silky feeling, and makes bathing a luxury
without the need for expensive bath oils etc.
*National Parts & Labour Coverage Terms & Conditions
The Monarch Midi Water Softener 7 year warranty currently applies only to the following areas:
Parts & Labour - Counties Covered:
Beds., Berks, Bucks, Cambs, Dorset East (East of & including Bournemouth), Essex, Gloucs. (Local to Cirencester, Stroud, Tetbury & Yate), Hants, Herts, Kent, Lincs. South (up to Lincoln), London (not City of), Middx, Norfolk, Northants, Oxon., Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Wilts.
All other counties are covered by a parts only warranty service - full terms available on application.
Salt tablets are available for sale here - Salt Tablets